10 Veg Tan Tooling Leather LG. RECTANGLE Shapes for Crafts Camps Bookmarks etc.
Veg Tan Leather Shapes
This listing is for one pack of (10) veg tan leather large rectangle shapes. They measure approx. 2" x 6 1/4" and are cut from 6-7 oz. veg tan tooling leather. These shapes can be carved and tooled, embossed, used for pyrography, etc., and take dye nicely. They also are excellent for engraving with a laser engraver!
These are excellent for craft use at Scout camps, church or school groups, etc. You can use them to make bookmarks, luggage tags, leather patches for your motorcycle jacket, saddlebags, mount them to a wooden plaque for one of a kind awards, and the list goes on and on. You will find loads of uses for these great leather shapes.
Need more than 10? Contact us about bulk pricing!!
We encourage you to put our 16+ years of leather craft experience to work for you. Unlike other leather dealers, we not only sell hides and craft supplies, but we are crafters too.
Feel free to email with any questions regarding this or any of our other auctions. If you are unsure if a particular hide in our auctions will work for you, PLEASE contact us BEFORE bidding and we will do our best to help you out. We want to make sure you are getting a hide that is best suited for your project. Many times, it is a less expensive hide than you planned to bid on!
***If you have any questions about the shipping cost please contact us BEFORE bidding.***
We ship most of our orders via Priority Mail. We have found this to be the fastest and most secure method. We do offer first class shipping on some items. If it is an option it will be available in the shipping calculator or you will be notified when we send your invoice.
Customers who purchase multiple items make up over 85% of our sales. If you are part of the other 15% be sure to visit our eBay Store to see what you are missing! We will gladly combine shipping on multiple items to save you some money. However, if you purchase multiple items, automatic shipping calculators will not work. Orders consisting of multiple items will be weighed and a combined invoice will be sent. In order to get the combined shipping savings ALL of your items must be paid for with ONE consolidated payment.
Please refrain from sending any auction payments until we give you the correct total.
We will ship your order upon receipt of payment through Paypal. Any orders paid for with an eCheck will be held until we receive notification that is has cleared. Auction payments are to be received within 10 days of the close of the auction. Again, we are happy to combine shipping on multiple items. If you are still shopping at the end of an auction just let us know. When you are ready, we will send you a combined total for all of your purchases and ship them together. In order to get the combined shipping savings, the entire order MUST be paid for in one payment especially if using Paypal!
We love to receive and give positive feedback!! If there is any problem with any of our auctions please contact us right away so we can work with you to make it right. Please keep in mind that our reputation means alot to us and we try VERY hard to make our customers happy.